Is your business a Private Limited Company?
Would you prefer to spread the cost of your lift across fixed and manageable monthly payments?
Whether you are considering replacing an existing lift or purchasing one for the first time, the overall costs can prove somewhat restrictive. For commercial and retail businesses along with care homes, nursing homes etc, the successful management of cashflow is essential. In order to free up capital and accurately forecast your monthly outgoings, why not purchase your lift on lease finance?
The benefits of finance are numerous;
- Choose the equipment that meets your needs: With leasing, you are not limited to acquiring the equipment that you can afford at the time. Monthly payments enable you to focus upon the most suitable lift and optional extras.
- Finance more than just the lift: for your peace of mind, why not include a fully comprehensive warranty and maintenance package to cover the finance period? In addition, other items such as building and electrical work can also be included, meaning that everything is wrapped up into one manageable monthly payment.
- Preserve your capital for more profitable uses: Why tie up significant amounts of valuable capital in outright equipment purchases, when leasing is the most tax efficient vehicle for acquiring equipment for your business?
- Simplify budgeting and forecasting: Leasing provides a fixed and manageable monthly payment, irrespective of interest rate fluctuations or other economic changes. Payments are fixed for the term of the agreement.
- Retain existing credit lines: Preserve your existing bank funding. By leasing equipment, it will free up any overdraft or bank loans for use in running your business.
- Upgrade to new equipment easily: Leasing offers the flexibility of upgrading ageing equipment for little or no increase to your monthly payments.